Liquor & Gaming NSW has released its latest gaming machine data reports, which show significant decreases in pokies profits due to restrictions placed on pubs and clubs during COVID-19.
The latest reports cover December 1, 2019 to May 31, 2020 for clubs, and January `, 2020 to June 30, 2020 for hotels.
Compared to the previous six-month period:
- The total number of operating gaming machines fell by 870.
- Net profit decreased by 41% for hotels and 40% for clubs.
- Total net profit decreased by 40.6%.
Compared to the same six-month period in 2019:
- The total number of operating gaming machines fell by 908.
- Net profit decreased by 33.2% for hotels and 37.6% for clubs.
- Total net profit decreased by 35.9%.
Top 10 pokies pubs
- Markets Hotel, Homebush West
- Meridian Hotel, Hurstville
- Cross Roads Hotel, Casula
- El Cortez Hotel, Canley Heights
- Berala Hotel, Berala
- Canley Heights Hotel, Canley Heights
- Fairfield Hotel, Fairfield
- The Orchard, Chatswood
- The Crown Hotel, Revesby
- Crown on McCredie, Guilford West
Top 10 clubs
- Dooleys Lidcombe Catholic Club, Lidcombe
- Triglav Mounties Group, St Johns Park
- Mt Pritchard & District Community Club, Mount Pritchard
- Cabra-Vale Ex-Active Servicemen’s Club, Canley Vale
- Campsie RSL Sub-branch Club, Campsie
- Merrylands RSL Club, Merrylands
- Club Burwood, Burwood
- Burwood RSL Club, Burwood
- Chester Hill RSL and Bowling Club, Chester Hill
- Liverpool Catholic Club
Visit Liquor & Gaming NSW to find out more
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
Leave a Reply